Saturday, September 15, 2012

Photography news to share - focus on photography week

I have some great photography-related news: I won 1st place in the Lithopolis HoneyFest photo contest!  I am so excited about it!  I worked hard to get this shot of a honeybee - we went to our favorite Metro Park, Inniswood, twice because I just wasn't happy with my first round of shots.  I'm glad we went back because it gave me a chance to capture this very busy bee.  Here's DD and a little bee friend of hers checking out my photo and ribbon at last weekend's festival:


I'm also happy to tell you that I have a picture in the Fall edition of ParkScope, which is Columbus Metro Parks' quarterly magazine with great articles and program info.  This shot was taken at Chestnut Ridge last fall.  I actually don't know these people, but I hope they saw their pictures in the magazine & like the shot:


I also now have a Zenfolio website....want to see some of my favorite photos?  Here's the link: http://cherylbachphotography.zenfolio.com/.  Some of them have been featured here on the blog, others might be in a future post.  Let me know what you think!

-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment