Saturday, July 2, 2011

Red, White & Boom

Last night, the Bach family went to Red, White & Boom - Columbus, Ohio's big 4th of July celebration.  It was awesome!


DH works just outside of downtown and his company opened up their parking lot for employees & their families.  It was so nice - no crowds at all, a field for the kids to catch lightning bugs before the show and perfect weather.  Definitely the best way to experience the fireworks!


Of course, I just had to take my camera!  I wasn't planning on taking so many fireworks shots, but once the show started, I couldn't stop myself.  I actually shot pictures during the entire fireworks show (blush).  But it's not every day that I get the chance to have fun with firework photography - at least, that's what I keep telling myself!


Hope you're having a great 4th of July weekend!
-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment