Saturday, September 17, 2011

The OEC photo contest

I have some great news to share!  One of my favorite environmental groups, The Ohio Environmental Council, has just released the results of their 3rd annual photo contest.....and 2 of my photos made Runner Up!  Both photos are in the "What Green Means To Me" category.  Here is the link to the OEC website -  you can view all the shots in this category as well as the "My Ohio" category.  There were a lot of great photos in the contest this year!  You can also vote for your favorite shot on the OEC's facebook page - the top 15 scoring photos (after the winners and runners-up) are featured.

Here is one of my shots, a happy blue dasher that sat nice & still for his portrait last summer:



The other shot was one taken at Hocking Hills this July:


Since my photos placed as runners-up, I will have the opportunity to attend the OEC's Green Gala in October.  I'm really looking forward to it!

These photos are just a few things that come to mind when I ponder "what green means to me."  What comes to mind for you?

-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment