Sunday, April 7, 2013

Ice Cream Sundays - {dog night}

I'm cheating a little with this post, because it's not about any homemade ice cream that I've made.  But, our local Graeter's Ice Cream had their first Dog's Night Out last week, and we couldn't resist taking our pup out for a treat (and I couldn't resist sharing this adorable picture):


Graeter's was very sweet and gave Ranger and his doggie cousins Ernie and Abu special dog ice cream.  However, Ranger far prefers my own homemade ice cream (I'll admit to giving him a little scoop every now and then).  Over the weekend, I was bringing some ice cream up from our basement freezer, and he met me at the top of the stairs, licking his chops and wagging his tail!

We might take Ranger back to Graeter's for another Dog Night, but if we do, we'll just order him his own scoop of vanilla.  After all, he's an ice cream connoisseur...just like his family.

-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment