Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good news!

Hi readers,

I just got some good news about one of my photos & I wanted to share.  I took a picture of the Bachsters at the Slate Run Fall Festival last Fall & it's in this Fall's edition of the Columbus Metro Parks ParkScope magazine!  This is a quarterly magazine that is available at all the area metro parks and is also sent to those with a Columbus Dispatch subscription.  We use our magazine all the time to find out what programs are going on at the parks.  My little models are getting lots of citywide exposure!

Here's the link to the Columbus Metro Parks website.  If this link doesn't take you straight to the page with the Bachsters (page 6), just click on the ParkScope magazine on the home page for the link.  Here's the picture:



Check out ParkScope, especially if you live in the Columbus, OH area.  There are tons of great park programs & they are all listed out in the magazine, by location.  And lots of interesting articles & photographs, too.  I'm glad to be part of it!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment