Thursday, December 9, 2010

Buckeye Balls

Today, we made buckeye balls for a holiday potluck at my camera club meeting.  When I was rolling the buckeyes, Little Dude came into the kitchen and asked me if I was making a "yes-cipe."  He laughed, but if you think about it, if ever a food should be deemed a "yes-cipe," buckeye balls are indeed that food.  Oh yes!

It's been a long time since I made buckeyes, as I purposely do not want them lingering in my house (they don't linger too long - that's the problem).  Little Dude asked, "eye balls?"  No, buckeye balls!  He was so cute, I need to write his little quotes down on my "cute kid quotes" page I have hanging on the fridge.

Anyway, here are a few pics of the buckeye balls, in all their glory.  And, we have some extras, hanging out in the fridge.  Not for long, of course!








Do you have any yes-cipes?
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment