Sunday, December 12, 2010

Snowy pics and a special gift

When I woke up this morning (around 9:30, an absolute treat), it was raining.  By noon, it was a complete blizzard!  I was amazed at how quickly it was coming down (the snow and the temperature).  I thought I'd share a few snowy pics from our winter wonderland:











Obviously, it was just starting to snow when I took the pic of the Christmas lights.  And then it just kept going and going and going!

I also wanted to share a very cool gift that I recently received.  My camera club gave me my Best of Show picture framed, with an engraved title.  It was such a thoughtful, completely unexpected gift and was so sweet!  Thanks again, Lens & Leaves - I love it!


I hope you are all staying warm & cozy on this cold, blizzard-like evening!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment