Saturday, July 28, 2012

Canal Winchester Farmer's Market

Today, we headed to the Canal Winchester Farmer's Market, one that we haven't been to yet this summer.  It was a smaller farmer's market than others in Columbus, but we still found lots of goodies.


The first thing I spotted, as we were parking, was a booth with gorgeous bouquets of sunflowers.  We headed straight there, and got ourselves a beautiful, cheery (and heavy!) bunch of sunflowers:


Of course, I just had to play around with photographing them once we got home:


At the same stand, I purchased mint, which I have some big (sweet) plans for.  I purchased three huge bunches for a mere $2 - such a good price:


We also purchased some cute necklaces for the Bachsters, bratwursts from a local farmer, Ohio corn and these lovely peaches, which the Bachsters devoured as soon as we got home:


I really enjoyed the cozy feel of this farmer's market.  I hope we can go back soon!

-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment