Thursday, July 15, 2010

Back from the hills

Hi readers,

The Bachs just got back from spending a few days in the beautiful Hocking Hills region in Ohio.  We had a great time!  My sister-in-law joined us, and we went hiking almost every day, rented a pontoon boat & cruised Lake Logan, the kids swam in the hot tub (or in our case, we made it a "warm tub") and had so much fun.  I will put my pics up tomorrow when I have a little more time, but for now, here's a little teaser:



We saw these signs everywhere!  The roads are really curvy because it's in a hilly part of Ohio.  My DH told us that the folks at Car & Driver come down from Michigan to test all the cars because the roads are so fun.

I promise to put up more pics & details of our little trip tomorrow!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment