Sunday, October 10, 2010

Check out my pic in Pickerington Magazine

A few weeks ago, I submitted several photos for the annual "shutterbug" feature in Pickerington Magazine.  I'm happy to say that one of my photos made it in!  Mine is the picture of the geese:


Here is the link to Pickerington Magazine's website, although I couldn't access the article online.  I guess this is an annual feature for them, so I'll make sure to keep taking shots in Pickerington & hopefully, I'll get more pictures in the magazine in the future.  I was fortunate to have 2 photos in last year's magazine.....and one of those was the cover shot!!!!  Here is the shot that was on the cover of the Oct/Nov 2009 issue:


I've been deleting photos off the computer to make more space & the Geese at Sycamore file was one of those.....sorry, I wanted to show it a little better.  But if you are in Pickerington, Ohio this Fall, pick up a copy of the magazine & check out the article.

I just wanted to share my good news with you!
Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment