Saturday, October 16, 2010

Food Pantry

A couple of days ago, the Bachsters & I took a bunch of canned goods to our local food pantry for donation.  The girls both had birthday parties earlier this year and we asked their friends to bring canned goods instead of presents.  I wanted to make sure to bring the Bachsters along so that they could be involved & maybe understand the importance of the Food Pantry a little more.  They were all for it & each of their little hands carried a bag or two of canned goods.  We definitely got a little workout because we had several bags!








Wouldn't you know it, when we got home, I found a couple of bags that we had forgotten!  I'll get some more canned goods from the store so that we can add to those bags & make another hefty donation.

I hope you're having a great weekend!
Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment