Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Nutcracker

Last night, we attended the opening night performance of The Nutcracker at the Ohio Theatre in downtown Columbus, Ohio.


It was wonderful!  The beautiful music, the fantastic sets and costumes and the graceful dancing.  It was a great performance.  And I'm happy to say that the Bachsters all loved it too.  Little Dude, who sat on my lap the entire time, told me after the first act that he "loves the Nutcracker."  And every time I looked over at the girls, they were watching, enthralled.


There were nutcrackers for sale in the lobby, and after the performance, we bought a big one for our 6-year-old (she chose a blinged-out purple glittery one), and 2 teeny-tiny nutcrackers for the other two Bachsters.  I love nutcrackers, so I could have taken them all home!


I believe we may have the beginnings of a new family holiday tradition!

Are you doing any fun holiday activities this weekend?

-Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment