Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Foodways

I have some really, really exciting news to share.....lookee:


My shot is on the cover of the February's Country Living magazine!!!!!!!

February is the special Ohio Foodways issue.  I thought it would be fun to put some of the showcased foods on/around an Ohio-state shaped cutting board.  I am really pleased with the final shot (I took many).  The cutting board is really neat, and I think it makes the shot.  It's from AHeirloom, a husband & wife team out of Brooklyn.

I also have two foodie shots in the Food Scene feature - brownies and tiramisu.  Here's the link to the magazine (it's part of the Ohio Rural Electric Cooperative, by the way) & check out page 13 for those shots.

I'm thrilled to have had the chance to do this month's cover, but (according to the Bachsters) the best part was getting to eat all the yummy cheese and buckeyes and brownies and tiramisu when it was all done.  That was a nice perk, indeed.

-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment