Thursday, February 7, 2013

Frogged!

A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned a new knitting project that I was starting - a cowl.  Well, I'm sad to say that I had to frog it (for the second time).  I made a tiny little error, which made a tiny little hole, and being the perfectionist that I am, I didn't want that little hole staring at me all the time (never mind all the big intentional holes that the pattern has).

I also wish that I could tell you about all the great progress I've made since I frogged it.  But unfortunately, I keep falling asleep while knitting late at night!  So the last few nights, I've only been able to get a handful of stitches on the needles!

I do hope I can actually finish this cowl while Winter is still here.  Wish me luck (and caffeine)!


-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment