Friday, October 25, 2013

Panther

"Panther is an older kitten - very fuzzy and very cute."

This is what my 8-year-old wants me to tell you about Panther.  I would like to also mention that she is a stray kitten who first made an appearance in our back yard early last week.  We've been feeding her since then, keeping her in our garage on cold nights and searching all over Columbus for a good home for her.

If you live in the Columbus, Ohio area and would like to adopt a really sweet, adorable & friendly kitten, please let me know.  I will meet you wherever is convenient, and will be happy to supply a bunch of food along with the little one.

Here's a picture of Panther from last week.  I can honestly say she's gotten a little bigger since this was taken.  We can attribute this to all that good food and snuggles from an adoring 8-year-old, I would imagine:


-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment