Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday Brunch - {pumpkin muffins}

Over the last couple of weeks, I've had pumpkin muffins and pumpkin cupcakes on different occasions (I find it pretty impossible to say no to a pumpkin baked good).  They were delicious, and perfect for Fall.  It took a while, but it finally occurred to me that I could make something similar at home.

I got this recipe for pumpkin doughnut muffins from Martha Stewart (of course!).  I had all the ingredients on hand, including 3 hungry kids and a pumpkin-loving mama.  The best part is the cinnamon-sugar coating (but you could conceivably omit that part to make them a little healthier).  I loved how sparkly they were sitting on our kitchen table - I tried to capture that sparkle in my shot:


Sugary, sparkly, pumpkiny - I'm definitely making these again!

-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment