Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Farmers Market

Last weekend, I had the opportunity to head out to the Worthington Farmers Market, one of the larger farmers markets here in Central Ohio.  I can't believe that I haven't visited this particular market up until now, as it is my favorite!  (Here is my post from last year's market.)

What fun it was!  As always it was so crowded but in a great way, like this is the place to be way.  It makes me so happy seeing so many people buying from local farmers!

I did the market by myself, and all in one trip - I just didn't feel like making a pit stop to drop things off at my car.  So, by the time I was all done, I was carrying the following: a few pounds of grass-fed beef, a couple of pounds of pastured pork, a pint of blueberries, a peck of peaches, half dozen ears of corn, a big bag of green beans, a big bunch of basil, a bunch of kale, a bunch of beets, a zucchini, a bunch of nectarines, a quart of maple syrup and a frozen cold pack.  I'm amazed that I was able to hobble to my car carrying all that stuff!

Oh, and my camera....I also had my camera:





-Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment