Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ravelry party at Yarnmarket

Hi readers!

As some of you interested in the world of knitting might know, the annual TNNA (The National NeedleArts Association) conference is this weekend here in Columbus.  And while I don't have the opportunity to attend TNNA (I've got to figure out some way to crash the party), I did attend a fun event tonight, that was held because everyone's in town for the big event.  Yarnmarket, my LYS (local yarn store) held a party for Ravelry-ers at their warehouse/showroom.  It was packed!  Of course, I didn't know anyone, but I did get to meet Jessica, who is the person (along with her husband, Casey) who started Ravelry.  She is really friendly & we chatted about Nikons & Ravelry & Jeni's Ice Cream for a bit.

I've been in the warehouse before at Yarnmarket, but never with my camera.  Here are some pics I took of the event.  As always, the folks at Yarnmarket are so wonderful.  Thanks for having all of us knitters!



Now, I'm off for some late-night knitting!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment