Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sweets

Hi readers,

Today was my daughter's last day of kindergarten.  I can't believe she's just finished her first year at the "big kid" school!  To celebrate, I made the Bachsters pancakes this morning:


These were mine cooking - they don't like blueberries in theirs.  Come to think of it, I probably made them all pancakes on the first day of school, too.  So now we have come full circle!  Full, syrup-laden circle!

The grocery store has had a really great sale on raspberries this week.  Today, we went back a second time this week for 5 containers of raspberries!  They are usually so expensive that I don't use them in recipes, but since we had so many, I made whoopie pies as a special treat.  Here is where I got the recipe from - I just love Martha Stewart!  They were so yummy!


So now, we're all on sugar-overload! 
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment